ADVERTENCIA

ADVERTENCIA: Los artículos referidos a interpretación bíblica, son descriptos desde la perspectiva cristiana, no es intención ofender a personas con creencias diferentes, por lo tanto se requiere la discreción del lector.WARNING:articles regarding biblical interpretation are written from a christian perspective, with no offence intended toward people with different beliefs, so viewer discretion is advised.


Wednesday, July 28, 2010

what happened to me yesterday

I just want to tell you what happened to me yesterday...
I needed to go to See a friend of mine, to help in somethin they need to do, so the matter is that when I was walking to the bus stop which is about 10 blocks from my place, I was a bit concern about not missing the bus (because it can take about 20min or even 30 to come, and I would not like to have to wait so much).

Usually I would walk faster in order to reduce the amount of chance to miss the bus, even I would run if I saw it coming, but I felt no in the mood to walk like that, so I just went normal... but when I was like 1 block from the bus stop, I saw the bus coming while I was too far for reaching it, there was no one in the bus stop, and the bus was full of people... I thought that I would have to wait such a lot of time...

If I was just one minute before, I have that way of thinking, so I was complaining to myself. And just in the presice moment when I was complaining to myself , I was so distracted watching the bus getting far... that I didn't realised the pile of stuff into the ground where I was stepping, and I hooked my feet into a some kind of board, and when I tried rise my other feet to prevent myself to stumble, it got stuck too below the board, so I tripped to the ground, and in the fraction of second I had the great idea to try to reach the light pole to hold from it, but as I didn't reached it, I felt in wrong position and barely could but my hands to reduce the hit, my left feet got strained or something like that, when I stand up, I just shacked the filth from my pants, and could barely put my feet into the ground, I had no strength into my left leg and it hurt so much...

... I then come to think, first complaining my clumsiness, for not looking to the ground, and because I would have to wait the bus all that time...

But then I realised something, what if I would have reached 1 min before? , I would have tried to run to take the bus just as usual, and the trip would have been much worst... but even more, I was complaining because I would have to wait the bus so much, but just 2 minutes after I reached the bus stop , it came the next bus, almost empty, so I realised again, what if I have reached before and take the previous bus and had to make all the travel standing with the leg like that?...

I felt so silly... because sometimes is a so easy and trivial reaction to see the empty half instead of the full half.
so easy when something does not happen the way one expects, but when it happens better than how one expects?...

the day was almost perfect, very sunny, we had planed with my friend to go to a rural exposition where they have the caws and such , but when we reached the place, it was full of people, and the line to take the tickets was about 2 blocks long, so we decided to go the next week, I guess the next week will be better... but well this does not end here, when I was returning to my place , I could barely press my left feet to the ground, it hurt me terribly, I thought I would not be able to go outside next days... but I was wrong , now my feet is almost as if nothing had happened... but it happened...

No comments: